amreezle

amreezle

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lil Mama, Estelle And Melanie Fiona Perform At The Black Girl Rock & Soul Concert

On Thursday Night, Black Girls Rock founder Beverly Bond was joined by Roc Nation singer Melanie Fiona, Lil Mama and Estelle at S.O.B.’s in New York for The Black Girl Rock! & Soul Concert. The concert was a prelude to the Black Girls Rock Awards show that will be taking place tonight (October 15) in Bronx, NY and airing on BET in November. After appearing on the red carpet, all three ladies took the stage to perform.
Before Lil Mama performed her new song for the audience, she said:
If you are on the internet, I’m sure you have been following and you pretty much know what has been going on with my career. People try to dog me, disrespect me but thats alright because I’m a black girl and I rock! .I wrote this song before the radio interview [with Charlamagne] happened and basically this song is about they gonna say what they gonna say and I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do.
Take a look at her performance as well as Estelle and Melanie Fiona’s below:

No comments:

Post a Comment