amreezle

amreezle

Sunday, September 11, 2011

HUZUNI ISIYOFICHIKA!


My heart broke into pieces earlier this week when I learned of the sudden, unexpected death of OUR  relatives , and I cannot imagine the depth of tanzanian's sorrow.

I wish I had words to comfort and sustain you in your grief, but I know there are none that will take away any pain you are feeling now. My heart aches for those people, and my arms long to embrace them. Even my knees know your grief, as I have been on them in prayer for you.

Although words seem futile now in the midst of them sorrow, they are all I have to give you. Please accept these written words as warm hugs to wrap yourself in, and know that I am holding them.mungu ibariki tanzania na mungu wabariki marehem wote walio tangulia,sote njia yetu ni moja....kifo kinatungoja!

No comments:

Post a Comment